Please read carefully the latest Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) below. Access to, and use of Empower2Free products (“Products”), Empower2Free services (“Services”), and the Empower2Free Websites https://empower2free.com/ and https://elearning.empower2free.com/ (“Websites”), including any of its content, is conditional on your agreement to these Terms. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms.
By creating an account, or by using or visiting our Websites, you are bound to these Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our Websites you read these terms and conditions.
Responsibility of Users of the Websites, Products, and/or Services
Your access to, and all of your use of the Websites, Products, and/or Services must be lawful and must be in compliance with these Terms, and any other agreement between you and Empower2Free.
When accessing or using the Websites, Products, and/or Services, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. We specifically prohibit any use of the Websites, Products, and/or Services, and you agree not to use the Websites, Products and/or Services, for any of the following:
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted internet protocol;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Websites, or our networks or network security, or attempting to use our Websites to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- Accessing data not intended for you, or logging on to a server or account, which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt);
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of the Websites, Products, and/or Services, or our provision of Products and Services to any other users of the Websites, our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Websites, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Websites.
In addition, if you operate an account, contribute to an account, post material to the Websites, post links on the Websites, or otherwise make material available by means of the Websites (any such material, “Content”), you are solely responsible for the content of, and any harm and damages resulting from that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unethical or unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libellous, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
Access to our Service does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. Access also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our Websites without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our Websites.
Our Websites may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other Websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked Websites. Any hyperlink on our Websites to another Websites does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that Websites nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
You may not link our Websites without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our Websites’ contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, our Websites. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
The copyright to all content that has been created by us, including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on these Websites are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our Websites does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
Refund Policy for Products
For products purchase, please use the recommended hyperlink as provided on our website https://empower2free.com/. Products will only be shipped out after full payment is received.
Refunds or exchanges on all products are only valid within 14 days of delivery. All returned items must be unused and in the original packaging. The cost of return postage is to be borne by the customer. To refund an item, please contact our Customer Connect Team on [email protected] to request a refund and arrange the return. Upon Empower2Free’s receipt of the item, you will receive a full refund less third-party processing fees.
Refund Policy for Services
Access to our training services can be purchased via Eventbrite, whose hyperlink is provided on our website https://empower2free.com/. Confirmation is conditional on full payment being received.
Empower2Free reserves the right to cancel any service activity due to lack of bookings up to two days prior to the event/ course. Customers will be advised via email of the event confirmation. In the event of a cancellation by Empower2Free, all confirmed participants will be notified immediately and receive a full refund less third-party processing fees.
If a participant chooses to cancel their confirmed registration, or cannot, or does not attend the workshop, refunds may be made on a case-by-case basis. Generally, no refunds will be entertained. The registered participant may invite another person to substitute their place at the workshop at no charge OR attend a subsequent workshop of the same value. For a refund request, please contact our Customer Connect Team on [email protected] prior to the service delivery date.
Subscriptions and Refund Policy
Some courses on the website require payment of a fee before you can enrol in the course or a fee to be assessed and certified for an accredited course. In the event that you are unsatisfied with the experience in the course or the certification, please contact our Customer Connect Team on [email protected] to request a refund within 7 days of joining the course.
Empower2Free may change the price of courses from time to time and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use the platform after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price change, you have the right to reject the change by contacting Customer Connect Team and cancelling your subscription prior to the price change taking effect.
Whilst we take all due care in providing our Products and Services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
We also take all due care in ensuring that our Websites is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our Websites or any linked Websites.
Limitation of Liability
To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the Service again or payment of the costs of having those Services supplied again.
We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from Products/ Services we have supplied.
By accessing our Websites, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our Websites.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Users may not make direct, specific threats of violence against others, including threats against a person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or disability. In addition, users may not post intimate photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject’s consent. Targeted abuse or harassment of any kind is also a violation of these terms of service.
We will automatically update the Websites from time to time. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates as part of your use of the Services.
A Special Note About Children
The Websites is not designed or intended for use by children under the age of 16, and our Products and Services may not be purchased by children under the age of 16. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 16, you should use the Websites only with consent of a parent or guardian.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact our Customer Connect Team on [email protected]
Effective date: 25 Oct 2021
Last updated: 25 Oct 2021